Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nathan Ryder Nhat Vo

On June 29, 2011, my best friend Linda gave birth to a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce baby boy.  His name is Nathan Ryder Nhat Vo and we call him Ryder.  While I have been a part of  Linda's Daughter Mya's (11) and her son Anthony's (10) lives since they were 3 and 2, this was my first time being there in the delivery room and seeing my sweet nephew born.  Linda did amazing and she wnet 100% natural.  She was a soldier.  I am a proud auntie.  The experience was way more than I was expecting but since everyone has felt the need to explain every horrible part of the process to me, there were really no surprises.  I was a bit emotional in the few minutes after his birth.  I am so happy for Linda and Ty.

1 comment:

  1. I'm at the pediatrictions officewith Ryder and decided to play with Mommy's phone. I Googled Ryder's name and it routed me to your blog. I thought Ryder was famous for a second! He's been a really good brother. He is not as annoying as Anthony (duh! He's a baby) and he is cuter. Kristen we should go shopping andyou could blog about our day at Bellevue Square. Also, I am 12, not 11... thanks! Love ya! -Mia <3

    ReplyDelete