Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Year

One Year ago today was my official hire date at Linville Law Firm, PLLC. I had already been working "unofficially" for over a month but that's another story. I am glad to report that I still love my job, I think I have grown a lot here, and my boss is still pleased with me. My employment at Linville Law Firm (as well as my graduation from UW just before) is a testimony that God works all things out for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28) Now I am a full-time paralegal at a good firm with a great view with a college degree. It is not where I want to be forever, but it is certainly not a bad place to be for now. I think I might buy a bottle of wine tonight to celebrate!





Larry and Steph

Prep for the Negotiations

Larry and Katrina

The negotiations begin

Larry's Intimidation Tactics

And relief.  All fun and games now.

3 comments:

  1. Kris you can now label this Chapter Two. I cannot wait to read the rest of the story . Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mom's comment. ;) Chapter 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be more prouder of you sister! Love the pics of your crazy boss!! haa ha!!

    ReplyDelete