Monday, June 20, 2011

Restful Yet Productive

I had such a great weekend.  There are no pictures to show how great it was but it was exactly the weekend I wanted.  I was (once again) so tired by the end of the week that the minute I got home I went straight to sleep.  I took a two hour nap and then I spent some time with Darean.  And then I went back to bed around 11.  In the morning I woke up at 9, got my coffee, read my book for a few hours, bid yoga booty (which almost killed me) took a nap, read some more got Thai food with Darean and then read the rest of the evening.  Sunday I cleaned my house until it sparkled and then spent the evening with my family to celebrate my dad and how much he means to each of us.  Then to bed I went.  There is nothing better than starting my week off rested and with a clean house.  Yaye life. : )

1 comment:

  1. Geez, WHO ARE YOU?! I wished I was a roomie with this Kristin back in the day ;-) We could have read together, cleaned together, had coffee together (wait we did that), did yoga together (who am I kidding?)...I roomed with the OTHER Kristin :-)

    ReplyDelete