Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Arbitration Complete

           For those of you who were praying for my arbitration, thank you.  For those of you who were not praying for my arbitration (or at least willing good things), you can stop reading my blog because I don't like you anymore.  :) Just Kidding

            I think it went pretty well and my attorney said things went pretty well also. My star witness was a champ! (Dad ; )  I think he said about 10 words. But it was great. The arbitrator has two weeks to make her decision and send it to us. Then we have to pray that opposing counsel will weigh the pros and cons and just pay the award (whatever it is) instead of refusing and appealing to trial. So if you guys could keep it in your thoughts and prayers, I would still appreciate it.

           Also, I woke up this morning with hives (so my whole “I’m just not going to worry about it” – FAIL).

1 comment:

  1. I'll be a praying for a real good settlement..
    and a real good husband... Your Star Witness

    ReplyDelete