Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Your body wants to heal.  It senses something is not right and tries desperately to repair what is broken.  However, if the bone is not corrected, the healing will occur but the pain will never subside, it will be prone to further injuries and when stress is applied it will break again.  Many say that the resetting of a broken bone is more painful than the break itself. 

This is the analogy that has been occurring to me over and over again in the last few weeks.  I feel like there is a resetting occurring and it is uncomfortable and even painful but it is the only way for me to be healthy again. 

There was a line (well 2 actually) in the movie “Why Did I Get Married Too” that stuck with me.  One of the wives in the movie said to her husband: “It’s the hardest thing to be with a good man after a bad one” and the husband said back to her “I think it’s harder to be with a good woman after she’s been with a bad man”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment