Monday, June 18, 2012

Life in Maui Thus Far

I will tell you the truth.  I have stayed in the house a lot.  I am on page 1110 of the Count of Monte Cristo and I so want to finish it!  I have done some reading here though.


 This is A.H. Baldwin Park and I have done some reading at Hookipa beach while watching the surfers.
 On Saturday, Larry gave me 6 pages of instructions and maps and I followed them to the T.  I went to Hookipa, watched the surfers and read, then he told me to got to Paia (a cute little town) and wandered the shops.  I picked me up a couple things like this fun dress and hat.
 Do I look ready for the beach?  :)   And then I had a crepe at Cafe Des Amis.  It was baked brie, apple, avocado and black pepper (YUM!) with a lilikoi margarita (double yum!).  Then I headed back to the pad cause my roommate missed me.  Say hello to my roommate.
There are geckos all over the house but this one chirps the loudest and follows me around the house. :)  I think that's enough for now.  I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you get to relax and enjoy some sun for a couple weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete