Thursday, June 7, 2012

Closure

I realize that my blogs have become few and far between.  I am at one of those stages where I feel a little less humor and a little more stress and honestly, who wants to hear about my stress?  I don’t.  I would like to avoid it and I know you would too, so let’s avoid together shall we? 

I have a few issues to report bank to you on:


1) The epic mouse hunt has concluded.  The brave (and quite clever might I add) Ralph, my motorcycle mouse, breathed his last early Tuesday morning.  I believe he grew too confident with setting off those mouse traps for fun and eventually, he got caught (literally).  Bless his little heart. RIP Ralph.  You will be missed, your little poops will not.

2) I went to visit Gonzaga, had a major meltdown, and decided to return to repressing all feelings on the subject altogether.  My dad on the other hand really enjoyed it.  Apparently, in his eyes, every single man that has a Spokane address is better than anyone I have found thus far.  Fascinating really. 

3) I am still doing 2.5 jobs but as my dad always says, “I am one bad day away from retirement.”  I think about walking out the door and never coming back every single day. J 


4) I am going to Maui in 6 days and I think it is going to be amazing.  I think that it will be just what I need, seeing as at the moment I get raging pissed at a text message that I think is rude and then when I read it again I realize it wasn’t.  I think I need to breath for a few days.  J  Actually, I need therapy, but Maui will have to do for now.


5) I have done a pretty darn good job of saving my pennies (literally, you can ask my roommate).  I have saved about $5K and now I just need another $7K, in two months.   No big deal right?  Well this weekend I am selling almost everything I own so hopefully that helps.  Nobody can say I am not willing to give it all up for my dreams. 

Have I left you hangin’ on anything else?  These are all the things I can remember right now.  If there is further unfinished business that you need to cross over, just let me know. (Did you see what I did there, Little Sister?  FTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment