Monday, June 18, 2012

Coffee?

This morning, my boss started the faxing at 4:45AM.  The fax machine is in my room and it rings like the world's loudest telephone before it recieves the fax.  So I log in and get started on work a little after 5AM.  So at about 6, I could really use some coffee.  So I put down the laptop and head to the kitchen where there is a sweet little gecko waiting for me on my coffee pot.  I think to myslef, he must be having a rough morning too.  Then I notice just to the right of my coffee pot, there is a cockroach lying on it's back and I think to myself, he REALLY had a rough morning.  So I go to brush what I thought was a dead cockroach off my counter and he happens to be alive.  So I killed him.  Now we have all had a really rough morning, but I got my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment