Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Morning

Every morning I go in to my boss’s office and we chat.  I never know what that conversation will hold.  Last week he told me that I look just like Kobe Bryant.  It was something about us having the same mouth.  Yesterday he said his life philosophy required him to never see me or speak to me again if I quit the firm.  Often he will give me his opinion on my outfit or what I chose to do with my evening.  It can be the highlight or the thorn of my day.

This morning, our conversation included some very nice comments.
He told me that I am honestly 1 in 6 billion and that I have a bigger picture (broader view) and better heart than any woman he has ever met.  He told me that because of those qualities mixed with my brightness, he believes I really can change the world with a J.D.  I never really know if he means anything he says to me but man that was what I needed to hear right now!

Then an hour later he walked behind me and yelled “Where’s Katrina!!”  That is my sister who quit 6 months ago and whose job I have been doing ever since.  I should be careful taking to heart the words of a crazy man.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment