Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Aloha

 


I have officially been in Maui one week and I have not hiked, biked, run, surfed, or swam.  I am about to remedy that. :)  I just booked a surf lesson for tomorrow, I am going back to Kehei today to body board/bike and then take a walk through the lava fields.  Friday, I plan to go see the waterfalls and the sacred pools of Hana.  Saturday I am booked to do this full day scuba diving tour.  Sunday I am going to go hike Haleakala and watch the sunset which Christian says will provide me with some "intense spiritual vibrations" that will stay with me forever.  :)  Here are some fun pictures from yesterday's trip to Kehei. 

     Ready for the beach!
Following my little love maps from LBL to Kehei!
This is what Larry called Kam 1.  I know that is not the real name but I don't know what it is.

It was beautiful!  Then on the way home, I saw the most beautiful, vibrant rainbow.  I really wish my camera was better because none of these pictures do justice.  It was so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment