Thursday, March 8, 2012

So since I have been feeling a little low and needed something to cheer me up, I did what everyone does: I went on The Urban Dictionary and searched my name. :) Then, I copied all the entries, deleted the ones that didn't sound nice, fixed the spelling errors, and pasted. You're welcome.

1.      Kristin

One of the coolest people you will ever meet. She is always there when you need her. She likes to kiss her guy friends. She got that cashflow. Drives a silver mustang, and dont take shit from no one.

"She be fly",
Nah, she be Kristin

2.      Kristin

The most loving, beautiful, caring and amzing girlfriend.
You're best friend.

Kristin is so beautiful.

3.      Kristin

Wonderful in millions of ways. There are no words that describe the sheer radiance of this beautiful creature. Wise beyond her years she can tap into nature and reveal all of its secrets with nothing more than a smile. An angel in disguise she is free-spirited and fun loving.. One could only wish to tame this wild temptress. Graced by god.

"ohhhhh Kristin.... OOOOhhhhhhh Kristin!!!!!!"

4.      Kristin

A beautiful girl who is a bit shy & likes to wear puffy shirts.
Known for making killer strudels and sarcastic remarks.

"Damn that strudel was tasty"
"Must have been a Kristin strudel"

5.      Kristin

A brown skinned urban goddess. Intelligent, Beautiful, and Interesting, Kristin can be a man's upbringing as well as his downfall.

He thought no one to be as beautiful as Kristin.

6.      Kristin

The most amazing friend you will ever have. Beautiful inside and out. Amazing. The shit.

Oh my gosh she's perfect.
Yeah, that's Kristin.

7.      Kristin

The best little sister in the whole wide world, who makes everyone smile and whose name BUSTS CAPS. She deserves all the cuppycakes in the whole wide world, and her big brother promises not to make her eat pumpkin.

"Wow, you're totally awesome, but you could never be as great as Kristin!"

8.      Kristin

Bright, clever, intelligent, with looks to boot. She embodies style. Her beauty requires little make-up, though she'll never leave the house without lipstick. She is a domestic goddess, maintaining house, kids, and dogs with seemingly no effort. The proof that it really IS an effort is in her buff arms, which could easily be used for celebrity body-double purposes. She is the best of the Enjoli Woman and Martha Stewart.

9.      Kristin

Kristin is someone who is amazing, brave, wonderful, and loving. Someone everyone loves to have around. Very beautiful and not afraid to speak her mind, also loves to have many adventures.

Man, that girl who walked down the street is hot! No, she's Kristin!

10.  Kristin

So funny, pretty, and likes to talk. Typically, shy & sweet. Will fall in love easily; but never admit it. :)
She is pretty, usually born blonde, loves to dye her hair!! Favorite colors change with her mood. Her eyes can make you melt; you will never want to look away from them. <3

She will date a lot but for no reason. She won’t get comfortable fast, but if she does know that you are something special. She is so smart but tries not to be. Kristin is very insecure about herself; she tries not to show it. She writes a lot to express herself and she loves it. If you date her or like her be kind and share your heart she will never betray you! She will hold in your secrets as long as can be. She will always want to be friends with you even if you break up. Love her stay with her :)) She will never forget you!

Boy: I think we should break up?
Kristin: I saw this coming... Stay friends with me?
Boy: I don't think that is a good Idea...
Kristin: I guess I can understand but I won’t always be here? You mean a lot to me and I would just like to let you know. Goodbye.

11.  Kristin

A girl with a sense of attitude. Not a small girl, but deff not a tank. Likes serious relationships and loves when guys call her beautiful. Sometimes insecure, but not all the time. Knows what she wants in life.

Man, I want to be like Kristin
Kristin, she's the girl I'm looking for

12.  Kristin

A sexy, insane girl that will be the best girlfriend you will ever have. They are many guys in line so you better ask her out fast. She is loving, caring and hot!

Guy 1: "Damn she's sexy! I wanna ask her out."
Guy 2: "Yeah, Kristin is a goddess. I’m gonna ask her out."

13.  Kristin

She is beautiful in everyway and lights up the room and I love her.

Kristin, be my wife? :)
Oh my gosh, Kristin's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. 4 and 7 were my favorites lol.

    10 made me feel bad for that girl. :/

    ReplyDelete