Tuesday, March 6, 2012

San Francisco


I am officially ready to talk about my trip.  I went to lovely San Francisco (with Little Sister) last weekend for two of my friends to enter into Holy Matrimony.  :)  It is not everyday someone who has been your friend for about 25 years meets someone you have been very close friends with for about 10 years and they fall in love and choose to spend the rest of their lives together.  It is kinda fun.  So I down there for the bachelorette party (as requested) and let me tell you something...I am old.  My great friend Krista and I used to LOVE to go out dancing but we were ready for bed before we even got out the door. 


       I got to spend time with many friends that I am so grateful to have and a made a few more.  I ate some yummy food and enjoyed beautiful weather. 


        I also survived the "High School Reunion" aspect of the weekend. I made myself sick with anxiety and found that San Francisco is not conducive to sleeping for me. It also makes me car sick with all the windy roads and hills.  

       In the end, my Josie married the man she loves, I remembered how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life, and I got a little sunshine with my sister. 

I think that means that all-in-all it was a successful weekend. : ) But I am very happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment