Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Christmas Spirit

Upon returning home from work yesterday, I was greeted by a tiny little black Santa.  Actually, I think it was Mrs. Clause.  My roommate’s little black pug, Pinkie (short for Princess Pinkie Toe), greeted me in her Christmas dress ( I will try to get a photo next time).  My roommate and her 7 year old daughter, Hadlee, were decorating and there were Christmas decorations all over the front room.  I think a normal person would have gotten excited and jumped in with Christmas cheer but not this little Grinch.  I sat down on the couch and watched “Kim and Kourtney take New York.”  Then Hadlee and I sat down and watched the Smurfs, leaving poor Des to decorate alone. J Finally, I went upstairs to read and fell asleep at about 8:30.  I have no Christmas Spirit.  I like Christmas day but the rest of the month is just nonsense to me.  Poor roomie, left her all alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment