Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Circuit Training

This is what my boss wrote to one of his clients about me last week:

Teresa –  

            We have a late breaking situation here at Linville Law Firm.  Kristin has been gaining weight like a downhill runaway freight train.  Worse yet, there seems to be no end in sight.  Sounds of popping buttons have replaced those of a busy keyboard.  So, what are the chances of renewing a 6 month pass for Kristin?

Larry

 Katrina and I laughed so hard we almost peed.  That man is so funny.  Well on that note, last week I started circuit training at 6AM with Desiree (my roommate).  We are now in week two and I am so sore I almost stayed in the car instead of coming into work today because it hurt to bad to get out.  Man, I let myself get WAY too out of shape.  But we are fixing that.  We each chose a goal picture based on similar body types so that we could be practical in terms of what is possible for our bodies.  If my roommate had her way, she would look like this:

So I guess you could say we are working on healthy minds too.  : )  Anyway, These are our goals:

Desiree's 
Mine


So we look at these pictures everyday to get ourselves out of bed in the morning even though we are so sore that we literally moaned through Carmen Electra this morning (we do pilates or Carmen every other day). So here's to lookin like this by summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment