Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scattered Updates

This weekend, it is on!  I am FORCING myself to sit down and turn in all my applications to Law School (as if I wasn’t already broke).  But a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.  Suddenly this week, I feel I have been forced back into my old life of activity.

This week has been a rough one.  I have been stuck in traffic or waiting for a late us 4 hours a day.  I have been late every day even though I leave my house at 7 to get here at 8:30.  It makes me a very unpleasant person.  I have had something going on every night this week and I am exhausted.  Starting my day at 5:30 a.m. and not seeing my bed until 10:30 when I collapse on it is part of a life I thought I got out of.  But here I am again. 

Today, I am going to rush home, get groceries, clean the house, and make dinner by 7 for the first meeting of my new book club.  Which I am actually really excited about!  I am interested to see how the group forms and molds into a unique group of people (that I already know are all fabulous).   Maybe the activity is good for me.  I was turning into such a homebody I was reminding myself of my reclusive Kelly uncles.  J

Okay.  That is all I have time for now.  Off I go.

1 comment:

  1. FYI I loved book club last night - and dinner! :)

    And I've felt the exact same the last few nights - thus the way too much coffee so that my insides feel slightly eaten away. :(

    -little sis.

    ReplyDelete