Monday, January 9, 2012

December

I know I have been a bad blogger for the last month.  I hate December.  It just gets worse and worse as the month progresses and by the last week I just want to sleep until the next year.  Anywho…it’s over now and I am so relieved. 

What you missed:

  1. My favorite older sister and her husband came to Seattle and I got to laugh a lot with them.
  2. I took up scrapbooking.  (and I like it)
  3. I am now in week 8 of my Spartacus training and coupled with my healthy eating, I am finally starting to notice some results.
  4. My first boyfriend is in town for two months and would like to spend some time. (no comment)
  5. My little sister made it to 25!!!
  6. I am now the ONLY paralegal at my job and choosing to be optimistic (but also sprucing up my resume and keeping an eye out for job opportunities : )
  7. This is implied by the last one but I know longer work with my little sister, which is kinda sad and lonely.
  8. I read 21 books last year, which was not my goal but I think I still may have been more than any other year.  (I really don’t know, it was the first time I kept track.)
  9. I switched health insurance plans.
  10. I am currently trying to keep myself motivated enough to apply for law school.  My goal was to have them turned in by January 1, 2012 (oops).
  11. I re-learned how to play cribbage.  Pretty stoked about that.

1 comment:

  1. Update? On apps? On Life? Come one, we're missing our weekly dose of slightly bitter-mostly awesome-always hilarious Kristin commentary!! Miss you sis. Give me a blog!

    ReplyDelete