Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Word...

My cell mate here in the slammer (aka LLF) leaves my weekly horriscope on my desk every Tuesday.  Sometimes I laugh and toss them but this week's was just too great not to share!

Sagittarius:  According to my analysis of the astrological omens, it’s high time for you to receive a flood of presents, compliments, rewards, and blessings.  You got a problem with that?  I hope not.  I hope you are at peace with the fact that you deserve more than your usual share of recognition, appreciation, flirtations, and shortcuts.  Please, Sagittarius?  Please don’t let your chronic struggles or your cynical views of the state of the world blind you to the sudden, massive influx of luck.  Pretty please open your tough heart and your skeptical mind to the bounty that the universe is aching to send your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment