Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vacation

I am back from a 10 day vacation and I feel great!  There is not a lot of exciting things to report because honestly, Kim and I just relaxed the whole time.  Saturday through Monday, we spent some time with Jasey-poo, ate some yummy food, did a little shopping, and watched a couple movies. 

 Tuesday morning, Kim and I drove Destin Florida.  It was a long drive but Kim had the brilliant idea of listening to a book on CD (We chose The Confession by John Grisham) and that helped the time go by quickly and the distraction helped me not get so car sick. 

The beach was gorgeous.  The weather was warm but not horrible, the sand was like sugar, the water was green and we just laid on the beach for hours every day.  We read, we slept, we talked, we ate, we shopped, and we had an amazing time.  I would not have changed a thing (except maybe how much I spent at the outlet mall).  We stayed until Saturday morning and then we drove home (and listened to our tapes). 





Sunday we all relaxed together went out to dinner, and then we watched a movie. I loved the time with Kim and Jason and I loved the relaxing Kim and I both needed. Now I am home and so far Larry hasn’t ruined it. ; ) He was pretty glad to have me home though. I am happy to be home too. Okay holidays, bring it on.
 P.S. Sorry about the lack of photos, Katrina wasn't there and Kim and I are hopeless at remembering to take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you guys needed me! ;) Don't worry, Christmas is almost here and I'll be camera ready!

    ReplyDelete