Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Have Reports of Happpy Goodness!

I am happy to report that my list of demands have been met and therefore everyone is going to go home safe!!!   Lol.  I am just kidding.  But my attorney and my Dr. both agreed to take less than they were owed on my pathetic arbitration award so I will be getting reimbursed for all the medical bills I paid out of pocket and I will get some of the interest I have paid over the last 4 ½ years back.  I am just happy to be cutting my losses and no longer have to pay interest on them.  Between the reimbursement for the medical bills and cutting my rent in half, I should be credit card debt free by the end of March.

I am also excited to announce I am taking a vacation to visit my sister Kimmy the first week of October.  We are gonna spend some quality time with the best brother-in-law ever and then head to the beach for some relaxation and reading!  I am stoked.  Apart from our sister trip to Vegas last year, I have not taken a vacation since 2006.  I am excited.

Another happy report:  I think the vitamins IVs are actually really helping me.  The last week I have not been exhausted when I get home (which is nice since I Have to pack and move this week) and I really do think it is making a very big difference.  I can only imagine how much more energy I might have after 4 treatments!!  So I am quite content on all fronts. I am scared to move but I am sure it is just growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment