Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Energy Procostmus

In just under 3 weeks I will be moving in with a young girl named Desiree.  Actually she is not all that young.  She is older than I am (but of course doesn’t look a day over 23).  That is beside the point.  The point is that her life reminds me of mine about 5 years ago.  I used to be a little “fireball” (as my Grandpa would say) of a person just running around doing everything for everyone while working multiple jobs and going to school.  I think God gives a person a certain amount of energy to use up in one life and I used all mine up by 23, then I got chronic mono and I just get progressively more tired every year.  Next year I will have the energy of an 80 year old.  It is frustrating (to say the least).  I have nothing left when I get home from work so I read or watch a movie.  I am a huge loser.  But if I don’t do this, I will crash.  Anyway, I am just jealous of the energy I see her exerting.  I get tired just watching her.  But I get tired just thinking about the life I lived about 2 years ago.

            That is not the whole point.  The thing is, I am supposed to be preparing and applying for law school.  I am supposed to be writing.  There are so many dreams I have yet to accomplish but for the last 15 months I have done NOTHING besides work.  Not that I don’t have the time because I have the same amount of hours in a day as I did when I worked full time and went to school full time.  But the energy is all gone.  I just get more tired all the time. 

             Oh man.  I hope I can figure out a solution to this no-energy problem.  So far diet and exercise have helped very little.  I have a consultation scheduled for Friday regarding the Vitamin IV thing.  I miss my old life.  Actually, I don’t but I would like a balance somewhere in between.  I do miss having a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment