Monday, August 8, 2011

The Big Commitment


I have made a huge decision.  I have decided to take the plunge.  I am finally going to do it.  That’s right folks the scariest commitment I could make at this time in my life.  I am moving in with roommates.  Yup.  Can’t stop me.  Yes, as a matter of fact, I am getting cold feet, but it’s just so worth it.

I am moving in with the two lovely ladies on either side of me in this picture.  Desiree and Brianna and sweet little Hadley (not pictures)…(cause she’s 7)…(and that would be horrible to bring a 7 year old into a bar).  I am movin’ out because it is time I made some better decisions regarding my finances.  It is going to save me so much money.  I have known Des for a bit and she is best friends with Chante who has been a dear friend of mine for many years.  I am hoping I can hang in there for at least 6 months if not a year.  I have become such an introvert that I am very nervous about it all but I am thinking everything is going to work out well.  It will be such a stress reliever to be able to start catching up and then maybe I can take a damn vacation and see my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment