Friday, April 27, 2012

Tid Bits from Steph

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): In the famous children's book *The Little
Prince,* the hero lives on an asteroid with three volcanoes, two active and
one dormant. One day he decides to leave home and travel to other
realms. Before departing, he meticulously scours all three volcanoes. "If
they are well cleaned out," the narrator reports, "volcanoes burn slowly
and steadily, without any eruptions." I recommend that you take after the
Little Prince, Sagittarius. It's high time to attend to the upkeep of your
volcanoes. Make sure they will burn slow and steady in the coming
months, even when you're not at home



My friend Stephanie used to be a paralegal here at the law firm I work at and every Tuesday she would print out my horoscope.  Some of them are hilarious, others stupid and every once in a while one will seem appropriate.  She emailed mine to me this week.  I know some are offended by astrology.  I think it is no different than getting "a word from the Lord" from some random person.  In either case, I take them with a grain of salt.  If the shoe fits, I buy it, every time. :)  Anywho, considering my current state, I think this one fits.  I think I do, in fact, have some volcanoes to tend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment