Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book Club

I have wanted to start a book club for a while.  The idea came to me about a year or so ago when I thought my sweet friend Krista was going to be moving here with her husband.  I wanted to start a book club in which we each take turns hosting.  The host prepares a favorite meal and hands out the recipe.  It would be an opportunity to expand our minds and our domestic skills. : )  Krista never moved here so I never started it up.  However, I decided that I am going to start the book club now.  I am pretty excited.  I am thinking we will meet once a month on Thursday evenings.  I also think I would like it to be co-ed but I don’t know.  I have a few ladies who have said they definitely want to participate but no men have committed yet.  I also think our first book is going to be Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.  If you have thoughts, ideas, words of the wise, etc. please share. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment