Monday, January 10, 2011

The Life I've Always Wanted!

I realized this weekend that I am living the life I have always wanted! I tend to get so caught up in the daily challenges and struggles that I forget the bigger picture. But honestly, I am living in a beautiful apartment that I love, I have a sexy car that I love, I have a good job that is in the field that I am crazy passionate about (well law, not necessarily construction law), I have the funds to make all of this possible, I have amazing friends and the best family, I am (mostly) healthy, and I am happy! Sure I have planty of dreams and desires yet to be achieved and fulfilled but the journey is half the fun! I am so grateful for this stage of my life! I get to do all the things I love, I have time to read (whatever I want), longboard, run, bike, hike, do yoga, cook, watch movies, and all in the same week if I want to! I can see my friends. I can laugh and joke at dinners with my family. I can spend time alone. What other time in my life have I had that kind of freedom? I haven't. And who knows when I will have it again? Thank you Lord for this season of my life! I am not going to waste it focusing on the dreams that have yet to be realized or the goals I have yet to accomplish. I AM GOING TO PLAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment