Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

I am not one for New Year's resolutions. I don't care much for silly goals I don't intend on meeting or promises I can't keep. If it wasn't important enough on March 3rd or November 16th to do it...why do I think I am going to find sudden inspiration on January 1st? However, I am very excited for a new year. I have had some rough years (like the last 5). I have accomplished a lot, learned a lot, and I am grateful for a lot in those 5 years but it has been a rough road. This year I will get my B/A and I will find out where I get accepted into law school and I will begin law school in September. Everything about my life is going to change this year and that gives me hope. I am ready for the change! I am tired of my life as it has been. I do not know what the future holds but I kind of feel like I am getting to finally start the rest of my life. I am excited for what this coming year will hold. I am also a little nervous and scared but mostly excited. So cheers to 2010! I hope it is great for all of my friends and family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment