Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Breathe, Stretch, Shake

I turned in my final paper for Legal Writing on Sunday and took my first law school final exam on Tuesday.  I have three more and then I can stare at a wall for four months.  I can't really, I have a lot of work to do in those four weeks to make up for the hours I haven't been able to put in during this semester.  When I finished my exam, there was a brief moment of relief: breathe, stretch, shake and on to Contracts.  I am so out of energy and will power and patience but I have to make every minute count until it's over.  I will be honest, this is the hardest thing I have ever done.  It is hard EVERY SINGLE DAY.  It is nearly impossible to find a balance.  It is consuming.  I have the best boyfriend and I just have so little time for him.  I have a great job and I can never put the hours in that I need to.  I miss my amazing friends and family.  Every fear and insecurity I have rears it's ugly head at me every day.  It is a battle just to believe that I can do this much less do it.  I am right where I have always wanted to be but this life I chose is not an easy one.  I am still fighting for my dreams and my destiny but it really is a fight.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers folks.  Also, I just want to say thank you to my boyfriend.  You have been such an amazing support and I am thankful for you every day.  This would be so much harder without you reminding me that I am usually overreacting.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment