Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I believe it is not easy to be a kind, caring, good person in our society. People so often use, abuse and mistreat other people that it is a difficult feat to make it through this life without becoming hard hearted or begin to look out for only number 1. That said, there are a few women in my life that I continually find my self in awe of and truly blessed to know and I would like to honor. I realize that few read this blog and those who do probably don't know them so consider this honoring them before god.
Krista Gayle Rustin. From the day I met krista ten years ago I loved her. There has not been one day in my life since that I have not. She has the most gentle heart, the sweetest spirit and has unending, genuine, humility. Just having her in my life is such a blessing and I am humbled and inspired by her everyday.
Chante Fiamengo. I met Chante in the most random of ways, in my coffee stand. I also knew we were meant to be together. Chante is such a good friend. Always caring and encouraging even when the complaining is so trivial. She is such a positive person as well. I went through a time in my life when I wanted all the negativity and drama out and I realized that Chante was always such a breath of fresh air. She is also an amazing mother: loving and patient. Chante embraces the seasons of her life and lives like she wouldn't change a thing. I adore this woman.
I love that the Lord has blessed me with remarkable women in my life that I continue to be encouraged, inspired, blessed by them. (More to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment