Sunday, February 7, 2010

On a better note

Okay. So the last blog was a little depressing. All of it was true but I found out that I am also so tired because I have mono and anemia and my vitamin D level is very low. My iron is actually dangerously low. The doctor is wanting my to pump copius amounts of iron into my body that will stop up my digestion. lol.
Things I am thankful for : )
  • I finished my law school aplications (after about 200 hours and $2000 invested in the process). So that is a huge relief.
  • I am in my last quarter of school which is a huge accomplishment as I have been working for this for 10 years now.
  • I have very little debt as the Lord blessed me with scholarships and grants in these last 2 years. I am moving to the U district with Andrea and Nicole at the end of the month. It is a really cute house and we are getting a good deal on it.
  • I have a great car that has been really good to me. And she's pretty. : )
  • I GET THIS SUMMER OFF! Six months actually to recover from mono and have fun with my girlfriends and just have fun. SO excited.
  • I have amazing friends and family that are so encouraging to me when I am down. Especially my family.
  • I know I am chasing my dreams. I am fighting for what I believe in which is an encouragement everyday.
So there you go. These are the things helping me get through my days. Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment