Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 5

Things I did wrong this week:

 - underestimated how much time it would take to finish a paper on Sunday.  Result: I turned in a memo I am not even close to proud of.

 - I made my boyfriend go get me an ice cream bar at about 11:00 PM. I literally begged him.  Result: Shame and cellulite.

 - Didn't fully read my homework assignment for contracts.  Result: Didn't finish reading the last case before class and further resulted in me using the time I had planned on reading my criminal law reading, thus not completing that either.

 - Set my alarm for 6:00 AM.  Woke up at 8:45 AM.  Don't ask me how, it's a total mystery. Result: Missed class for Torts.

 - Haven't worked out once. Result: Need I tell you?

 - I ate pop tarts for dinner last night. Result:  So much shame.

Is this week over?  I'd like to put it behind me and forget it ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment