Friday, November 12, 2010

Love.

To me love is that feeling inside that fills your chest so full with excitement that you feel your frame is too small to contain it.

To me love is when you wake up from a deep sleep because you are being held so tight you can feel the fear to lose you.

To me love is when you apologize simply because it hurts too much to have distance or silence between you.

To me love is that moment you realize you are standing on the edge of allowing yourself to be vulnerable and your heart seizes in your chest but you decide it’s worth the risk.

To me love is the possibility of unpredictable pain or sorrow.

To me love is the quirks that drive you crazy but you miss like crazy when they are away.

To me love is how much they makes you luagh and the feeling inside when you can make them laugh.

To me love is the list of things that you can’t wait to tell them because you haven’t seen them all day.

To me love is full disclosure, complete trust.

To me love is the most frightening, confusing, infuriating, and desirable experience I never want to feel again and never want to give up on.

2 comments: