Monday, March 31, 2014

Frozen

Akira was in town for spring break last week and we had a date night: Amir, Akira, me, Amir’s bomb nachos, and the movie Frozen.  I am not even gonna lie about it.  I was so sad when Amir and Akira went to see it without me in Texas.  I have been wanting to see it and my favorite munchkins at all seen it.  So when they invited me over for nachos and Frozen, I was ecstatic.  It was so good to see Akira, whom I have missed dearly and it was so fun to see the movie with her.

And can I just say how much I loved the whole sister dynamic of that movie?  Neither needed a man to save them.  I also found it fascinating a Disney movie threw out the “true love” card and then the guy was like, “just kidding, I’m evil.” Haha.  I wish I had seen a little more of that as a little girl.  But that is neither here nor there.  I just loved the sister relationship being in the spotlight.  Maybe it’s because I just love my sisters so much and I am glad to see Disney encouraging that relationship and not just romantic ones.  Maybe its just cause I miss my sisters a lot.  Either way, I was pretty happy about it.  And I hope soon I will be able to sing along like Akira can. J

No comments:

Post a Comment